Don’t Shop, Adopt!
Sweet bunnies looking for forever homes. We have single rabbits and bonded pairs, rabbits of all ages, sizes, and colors! Come to the shelter and meet us!
- Come to the shelter to meet the rabbits! Our open adoption hours are Wednesdays from 4-7 pm, but you can visit anytime by appointment.
- Fall in love with a bunny (or two).
- Fill out an adoption form- Rabbit Adoption Contract.
- Prepare your home for your new friend (see our Rabbit Care section).
- Schedule a home visit.
- Pay adoption fee ($50 for a single rabbit, $80 for a bonded pair).
- Bring home your new bunny!
Rabbits make great family pets but children must learn rabbits are fragile animals. Families with young children are encouraged to bring the children to the shelter to learn rabbit behavior and safe rabbit handling prior to adopting.