Don’t Shop, Adopt!
Sweet bunnies looking for forever homes. We have single rabbits and bonded pairs, rabbits of all ages, sizes, and colors! Come to the shelter and meet us!
- Come to the shelter to meet the rabbits! Our open adoption hours are Wednesdays from 4-7 pm, but you can visit anytime by appointment.
- Fall in love with a bunny (or two).
- Fill out an adoption form- Rabbit Adoption Contract.
- Prepare your home for your new friend (see our Rabbit Care section).
- Schedule a home visit.
- Pay adoption fee ($50 for a single rabbit, $80 for a bonded pair).
- Bring home your new bunny!
EARS Rescue discourages the adoption of rabbits as a pet for children under the age of 12, as EARS believes rabbits are a member of the family and the parents are responsible for the care of the rabbit(s).