- Fill out an adoption application.
- Come to the shelter to meet the rabbits! Due to COVID-19, please make an appointment to come in and view the bunnies.
- Fall in love with a bunny (or two).
- Prepare your home for your new friend. (Note: If there are other buns in the home, they’ll need to be spayed or neutered before adopting your new bun!)
- Schedule a home visit.
- Pay adoption fee ($75 for a single rabbit, $120 for a bonded pair).
- Bring home your new bunny!
Rabbits make great family pets but children must learn rabbits are fragile animals. Families with young children are encouraged to bring the children to the shelter to learn rabbit behavior and safe rabbit handling prior to adopting.