Erie Gives, an event run by the Erie Community Foundation, is a special day where you can help support those causes in Erie that are closest to your heart – and the Erie Gives Foundation generously provides a prorated match to all donations. This is an important event for all of us at EARS. The donations we receive from Erie Gives are a big part of what keeps us up and running. The donations go towards our veterinary bills (spay, neuter, emergency exams, testing, meds, surgeries, etc.), which annually average about 40k. Please keep us in mind this year for Erie Gives!
For your donation to be matched, it must be:
- Processed through the Erie Gives website
- Submitted on Tuesday August 8, any time from 8am to 8pm
- At least $25
Donations by Check
- We very much appreciate donations by check, since transaction fees don’t apply for check donations
- Print and fill out the Erie Gives Check Contribution Form
- Make check payable to The Erie Community Foundation ($25 minimum)
- Deliver to the Foundation (459 West 6th Street, Erie, PA 16507) with the completed form by Monday August 7
For more information, please visit the Erie Gives website.